Add Human Intelligence to your
Online Security Plan
The best way to understand how hackers could exploit vulnerabilities in your IT systems is to mimic their methods and find the weak spots ourselves.
Automated Tools vs a Manual Approach
Automated security scanners are not really capable of finding business logic-related issues since they cannot understand the context of the application as humans do.
Penetration testing, also called pentesting, looks deeply into your business using the same tools and techniques a criminal might use. But they do so with the customer’s full support and approval , to see how vulnerable is your online business to hackers.
it was proven many times that Automated security scanners identify only around 18% of the most serious flaws that exist . They are only as smart as their database and cannot discover unpublished vulnerabilities. They cannot find the more serious vulnerabilities that are potentially painful to mitigate, such as architectural or authorization issues.
Using our online Web security platform you will became a part of our daily responsibility ,a dedicated team will take care of all your online security needs :
- Discover the internet exposure of your company as an attacker sees it.
- Identify and mitigate complex security vulnerabilities before an attacker exploits them.
- Gain insight into attacker motivations and targets.
- Periodically scan for vulnerabilities and get notified when new issues are discovered.
- Identify and mitigate vulnerabilities and misconfigurations that could lead to strategic compromise.